Learfield IMG College Part Time Field Technician (Fresno) - ANC in Purchase, New York
**Learfield IMG College**
Learfield IMG College is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Learfield IMG College not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others."
ANC, a subsidiary of LEARFIELD, designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the Super Bowl, the Final Four, New York City Marathon, Los Angeles Dodgers, the Ryder Cup, and New York Citys Westfield World Trade Center.
Field Technicians are responsible for assisting with the overall operations of ANCs signage systems and LED displays for venues, events, and other spaces in their assigned market. From ongoing maintenance and repairs to real-time engineering and technical support, Field Technicians work with numerous teams and stakeholders, both internal and external, to represent ANC and its gold standard reputation of excellence in the industry.
ANC is looking to enlist new part-time Field Technicians and bolster its roster with more dedicated, hard-working individuals who are excited about ANCs mission, have flexibility & available hours, and possess entrepreneurial, self-starter attitudes. Those who can accommodate a fluctuating schedule, which may include evening or overnight shifts and/or weekend work, are encouraged to apply. Regular access to reliable transportation is also necessary as frequent travel to local venues and job sites will be required.
Depending on the market, part-time Field Technicians may be either seasonal or year-round and can be regularly scheduled for up to 30 hours each week with some additional work hours as needed. Supervision is onsite by a local full-time Field Technician or remotely by a regional Field Operations Manager.
***What youll do***
- Serve as a front-line representative of ANC in the field to clients, vendors, and other partners.
- Help operate and maintain signage systems and LED displays (scheduling, maintenance, etc.) at sports venues, live events, and commercial public/private spaces.
- Organize, assemble, and install new parts for signage and displays.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Technical Support, Client Services, and others to meet the needs of the clients.
- Participate in any required client or market-specific training, calls, meetings, etc.
- Troubleshooting of software-related problems and other technical issues.
- Support Fixed Projects in the regional market on an ad hoc basis.
***What were looking for***
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Computer-literate and technologically oriented.
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system.
- A demonstrated openness and ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to shifting priorities in high pressure, deadline-driven environments.
- Physical stamina and comfortable working at higher elevations (ex. 40+ ft climbs).
- Previous experience in a customer-facing or client-centric job is strongly preferred.
- Flexible availability and willingness to travel regionally as needed.
- Background in or knowledge of LED displays and/or audio-visual systems is a plus, but not required.
**\*\*This position will service Fresno, CA\*\***
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.*