Brosnan Risk Consultants Security Officer - Luxury in Middletown, New York
Here at Brosnan Risk Consultants, our culture encourages and supports diversity throughout the workplace! We offer both full time and part time opportunities. We also pride ourselves on promoting within. Many of our employees began their career as a Security Officer and today we are proud to say they have become a part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT). We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, along with 401K, (company match).
We also offer advanced training opportunities through our Learning Management System (LMS).
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring based on sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.
• Must have a valid New York State Security Guard License
• 1 year prior security experience in a retail environment required
• Excellent verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
• Customer service experience is required
• Must own an active smartphone to communicate with management
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Must have reliable transportation or knowledge of subway system
• Must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
• Values & exhibits the highest level of personal integrity.
• Demonstrated knowledge of security practices, including emergency response.
• Must have open availability to work. This includes being able to work morning, evenings, and overnights. Weekends are required.
• Free Uniforms
• Medical/Dental/Vision health insurance
• 401K with 4% Company match
• Room for advancement
• $250.00 Employee Referral bonuses
• Flexible Schedules
• Direct Deposit
• Professional/Friendly Staff and Site Management
The Retail Security Officer is responsible for the security and safety of customers and employees in a sophisticated shopping center environment with multiple retail shops and boutiques. The ideal candidate for the Retail Security Officer position requires excellent customer service skills and have an impressive ability to communicate well with others. This is a great opportunity to join Brosnan Security- a dynamic, high-powered security team focused on securing client properties while delivering exceptional customer service. Retail security experience a required.
• Execute security services as outlined in site-specific post orders and directed by Security Management
• Provide excellent customer service
• Enforce COVID-19 policies and procedures
• Providing directions to customers
• Conduct assigned security patrols
• Greet customers and provide assistance
• Monitor for any unauthorized individuals on the property
• Radio Communicate with management
• Stand in a professional position (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
• Act as a customer-friendly deterrent to crime
• Observe and report suspicious activities and personson property
• Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily incident reports (DIRs)
• Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
Requisition ID: 2021-1157
External Company URL: www.brosnanrisk.com
Street: 470 New York 211